Home > Alarm Activation, Emergency > Alarm: Packardville Rd.

Alarm: Packardville Rd.

November 2nd, 2018

Time of Call: 9:56am on November 2nd, 2018

The department responded to a residence for a reported fire alarm activation. While responding was informed of smoke in the building and occupants evacuating. Upon arrival found smoke was a result of an over heated washing machine belt/motor and no fire. Unit disconnected and taken out of service. Occupant to notify repair person.

Categories: Alarm Activation, Emergency Tags: